Thursday, October 20, 2011

I don't feel the love today and I do feel the love today but it ain't easy

I haven't written in a couple of days because I don't feel the love right now.  I feel the anger about the lack of love, trust, and honesty in my experience right now.  So I am working through that.  Reminding myself to breath.  Reminding myself not to blame others and to take full responsibility for what I have allowed and forgive myself and if need be the other person.  Ok, so I am feeling the love because I am taking care of myself.  It is just not the easy, sweet, parts of loving.  It is the harder parts of love.  Forgiveness is love but it ain't easy, not even close.  And forgiving myself?  Ha!  I find that applying love to myself in that way to be one of the more difficult things I do in my life.  So this love letter is to me and I take it back I feel the love today, it just ain't easy love to feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment